Markets We Serve

Janitorial & maintenance care for schools

Education

School cleaning is essential for creating a safe environment for children to learn. School custodial departments are under constant pressure to perform at higher levels with fewer resources. Understanding the “90/10 Rule” is critical to achieving your maintenance goals. Roughly 10% of custodial budgets are intended for purchasing products, the other 90% is labor cost. We believe it is more effective to focus on labor efficiencies rather than product cost. Check out our selection of cleaning & productivity tools.

School Restroom Facts

Back to top
Man cleaning windows

Industrial

Dependable and reliable products are needed for the most rigorous of jobs. Cleaning tools and equipment help get the job done quickly and effectively. Browse our catalog of commercial cleaning equipment and safety products for any industrial application.

Back to top
Clean healthcare facility

Healthcare

I. Janvey & Sons’ innovative and comprehensive cleaning and disinfecting solutions can help improve any healthcare facilities needs. Let us help you reduce the risk for hospital acquired infections with our “best in class” disinfection products and procedures. Improve operational efficiency with faster patient/operating room turnaround time and enhance patient experiences. Our comprehensive cleaning solutions includes:

Back to top
Triple SAdvanceRubbermaidKimberly-ClarkCloroxDiverseyISSA CIMSGreen Seal Certified ProductsU.S. Green Building Council